* Justin Morneau will play around 155 games.
* Joe Mauer will contend for another batting title, hit around 25 home runs.
* Twins starters will be shelled at Target Field. However, opposing starters will be equally shelled.
* Delmon WILL NOT get any better, nor worse.
* Jim Thome will have less than 10 home runs.
* Twins bullpen will be spread too thin. Don't necessarily think Jon Rauch “fails” as closer as much as Matt Guerrier gets overexposed, Clay Condrey sucks, Pat Neshek doesn’t fully recover and Jesse Crain sucks.
* Nick Punto has more than an acceptable offensive year.
* Twins Prospects Anthony Slama, Carlos Gutierrez, Ben Revere and Danny Valencia make their major league debuts.
* Twins don’t lose their supposed “Dome Field Advantage,” but the team does struggle in the first half of the season in the new park, Ozzie’s crew take the division behind a healthy Jake Peavy, Carlos Quentin and Gordon Beckham.
* AL: Yankees, White Sox, Rangers, Red Sox (w.c.)
* NL: Phillies, Cardinals, Rockies, Dodgers (w.c.)
* Phillies over Red Sox in World Series
* AL MVP: Mark Teixeira, NY
* AL CY Young: Jon Lester, Bos
* AL Rookie: Wade Davis, TB
* NL MVP: Hanley Ramirez, Fla
* NL CY Young: Roy Halladay, Phi
* NL Rookie: Jason Heyward, Atl